The legal community and business world are moving to digital formats. Presentation Group’s Litigation Scanning Department can help transform your paper documents into more efficient and organized digital imagery. With our experienced and professional staff, we are equipped to handle any size project.
We are a full service Litigation Support Company and offer all aspects of scanning and e-discovery services. If you have any questions about these services or would like to get started on your next project give us a call today.
If you prefer paper discovery or production, Presentation Group provides high-speed, batch printing of your images to hard-copy. We can provide document breaks and binding to match the original images and color slip sheets with printed information such as document name, bates number range, other document or coded information to help organize the documents.
Many law firms have realized the benefits of electronic documents and have converted their paper into digital form. Let us transform your archived files into electronic images to be easily viewed, distributed, and retrieved, saving time and costs. Give us a call and let us show you the cost savings of archiving your files today.
In addition to our Canon, Xerox and Fujitsu multi-functional and desktop scanners, we have two large format scanners that can scan documents up to 36” wide in black & white or color. This enables us to scan oversize maps, blueprints, and engineering drawings.
We can convert current image documents to and from various digital formats such as TIFF, Adobe PDF, JPEG, PNG, Text or other. With our software, we can also batch convert native file documents such as emails, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. to uniform image documents in TIFF or Adobe PDF formats.
• High Level Coding: We offer capture or input of simple file folder or box level indexing, from source of documents to simple bibliographic and keyword coding about the overall document set.
• Objective Coding: Bibliographic fields such as Date, Author, Document Type, Recipients, etc., can be coded from scanned images and exported to include in load files for various litigation databases used for reviewing and searching.
• Subjective Coding: We also provide coding of more complex information requiring interpretation of data such as issue codes, subjective details, keyword information, responsiveness, privilege, or confidential designations, etc.
• Adobe PDF Portfolios
• Load files for litigation software or other viewer software (Concordance, Caselogistix, Casemap, TrialDirector, Sanction, Verdical, IPRO, Doculex, iConect, etc.)
• Our Web Based Document Review software OnDemand®